2933Re: [prbytes] South Asian Earthquake

  • david davis
    Jan 4, 2005
      We've just announced that all membership subscriptions during 2005 to Mediabuddies, the worldwide reunion club for press and broadcast journalists, advertising and public relations people, will be donated to the disaster fund. In the meantime we have suspended our support for two cancer research charities.

      David Davis
      Founder
      www.mediabuddies.com

      Kate <kate_south@...> wrote:

      I know many on this forum are from the parts of the
      world gravely affected by the tsunami & earthquake.
      My prayers go out to you & your loved ones & I'm sure
      I speak for everyone here when I say you are in our
      thoughts as we wish for your safe & speedy recovery.

      Kate
      P.S. And if the rest of you guys haven't yet
      contributed to one of the rescue funds - do it today!!