2698Re: [prbytes] Talk about impact!

  • Anand Menon
    Jul 2, 2004
      EXHAUSTINE NED!

      anand.

      Ned Barnett <interned@...> wrote:

      I want to thank all the people who took the time to contact me - thank them
      (perhaps you) for some really great input to a blog on ways to promote a
      book - and author - I had put together earlier this week.

      I got such a strong response (along with so many great suggestions) to my
      initial blog on ten great ways to promote a non-fiction book that I
      expanded it - twice - into what is essentially a brand new blog - one
      that's got me so jazzed that I'm now actively thinking of turning that new
      blog into a book.

      Seriously, there was that much interest in the topic of promoting authors -
      along with case studies, suggestions and innovative promotion ideas - at I
      just couldn't resist.

      If you'd like to see the impact of what you and some of your colleagues
      have had on what was initially a quick-and-dirty "top ten" on the subject,
      please drop by:
      http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/2004/07/updated-top-ten-tips-for-promoting.html

      Then be sure to let me know what you think!

      Thanks

      Fellow, ASHMPR

      Barnett Marketing Communications
      Exceptional Marcom Services for Exceptional Clients

      420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3 - 276
      Las Vegas, NV 89110
      Phone: 702-696-1200 * FAX: 702-696-1211
      (if you get voice mail, try cell (702-561-1167) - but cell used only when
      out of the office)
      Ned@...
      NedWriter@... (used on the road)
      http://www.barnettmarcom.com

      Blog - Barnett on PR: http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/

      Check out our Breaking News-Letter - A Free Service for PR Pros
      http://barnettmarcom.com/breakingnewsletter.htm

      BMC - A Sound Investment in Exceptional Success

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Anand Menon.

      # 793, Ist Floor, 12th 'B' Cross, 23rd Main,
      J. P. Nagar II Phase,
      Bangalore - 560 078 Karnataka, INDIA.

      Tel: 91 80 30619790
      Mob: 91 80 36921995