      Credibility on test
      Only a comprehensive audit of the administration of cricket can
      serve to restore public faith in the game.

      Monday, July 17, 2000
      Timoney's future rides on beating
      by Mark McDonald
      Daily News Staff Writer

      In the Matter of Jesse Caron:
      Lessons for Agency Administrators
      and Direct Care Staff on Abuse Cover-Up
      Case #14

      Buyer Beware
      What to look for when you hire a school security consultant

      Cumulative Index of Senior Leadership Research Papers
      Charter Class through Class Seven
      Ethics and Integrity in Criminal Justice
      This section also includes papers about
      professional standards and discipline.

      Title: "Leadership and Perception"
      Author: Michael A. Keller
      Attributed To: Police Chief
      Date of Last Update: 03/01/1999

      Serious threats to the future of policing
      by Robert C. Trojanowicz

      I hope that these resources will prove useful to you.

      David Dillard
      Temple University
      (215) 204 - 4584