1012need Denver affiliate

  • Firebaugh Communications
    Dec 2, 1999
      We are currently working with a high-tech potential client who is very
      interested in working with us, but we need a presence in the Denver area.

      If you have experience in high-tech -- especially dot coms, excellent media
      relation skills in this area, and are based in the Denver area, we'd like to
      talk to you. Please send us your background (in line only, NO attachments,
      Attachments will be deleted unread) highlighting relevant experience, your
      rates, and availability.

      Thanks so much.

      Best wishes,
      Terri Firebaugh
      Firebaugh Communications
      "Image Depends on the PR Company You Keep"
      Office: 940-498-04PR(77)
      Fax: 940-498-0289