Prajapati Santram BA Scholarship for Engineering and Medical Students--Suggestion Required

  • Er. M.K PRAJAPATI
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2013
       Dear Friends and Seniors
                                             As you know that Ankhil Bharatiya Prajapati (Kumbhar) Mahasangh Reg. has announced Education scholarship for Engineering and Medical students. Since this scheme is proposed to be implemented in this session of 2013-14 onwards. We request you to please take out some time for effective implementation of schemes. We request you to provide valuable suggestion in this field so that scheme is a success for upliftment of PRAJAPATIS. Your suggestions are invited keeping in view the following aspects.

      1. Source of funding for scheme
      2. Impelmentation  --Especially during the selection of students
      3. Criterion for Eligibility of schemes
      This may cover
      a-Parent Income
      b-Marks of student in X and XII and Written test
      c-Who will certify the Income of parents
      d- Maximum how many student can be covered in this from a state /District
      4. Scope of implementation in other courses also after Engineering and Medical
      5. Transparency in the scheme.
      6. Others

      Please send your drafts of the scheme  by 15.06.2013 so that we can put the same beore committe head Mr Rajendra Prasad Prajapati , Pricipal ITI Aliganj Lucknow (9415566845).

      Mahendra Kumar Prajapati
      (Senior Engineer/TRC)
      Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
      Jhansi-UP-284129
      09453624809(Mob)
      05102412411(O)
      05102412953(R)
      05102412115(Fax)
    • Er. M.K PRAJAPATI
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2013
      Dear Freinds and Seniors

      Draft Scheme proposal is attached for your kind review and suggestion please. All are requested to please take out some time for reviewing the draft copy of scheme and put forward your valuable suggestion.

      Attached proposal has been solely been made by self and needs lot of corrections and brain stroming.

      With kind anticipation and co-operation solicited.

      Message 3 of 5 , May 30, 2013
        Sir amount of scholarship is very less and not adequate, also the total number of scholarships should also be decided.

        Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2013
          Dear Umesh Ji and Sri Shivraj Sir,

          I do agree with your thoughts. We hope following are our constraints.

          1. Limitation of funds
          2. Organised committe at various level of state , centre and outside india
          3. Transparency in utilisation of funds
          4. It is easiest to get it implmented in a district level and later on we can expand same to within state and within india and oustide. I have a submission here...are there any poor prajapatis struggling outside india also..Frankly speaking i have no idea about howmany persons are outside india and need such scholarship..

          Hope the biggest constraints is of funds........and we can increase the amount if available through collection and more students can be enrolled under this scheme.

          I want to make an appeal and let us pledge how much we can donate for this...

          First of all I myself is ready to release a minimum sum of Rs. 1000.00/- per Month for entire life.. Please come forward and say about it so that we can judge and guess how much  funds we can collect.

          Waiting for responses from one and all......

          with best regards,

          Message 5 of 5 , May 31, 2013
            Sir,
            1. the fund is not a problem, but implementation of scheme is a problem.
            2. the search of poor and meritorious students needs fairness and a tedious job.
            3. rather than IIT/IIM/NIT students, it is better to facilitate meritorious students who are preparing to qualify and can qualify for IIT/IIM/NIT/IAS etc.
            4. as per my knowledge the prajapati in foreign countries i.e. NRIP (Non Resident Indian Prajapati) are well settled, they have their own way. Indian/Nepali prajapati need attention and help for study in abroad.
            5. finally I suggest that this scholarship should be awarded to such students who are capable to give end results i.e. they shall be able to get job. one fundamental condition should be that the student who got scholarship is bound to help at least one student in his coming life. मतलब यह है की जो भी छात्र बृत्ति का लाभ ले उसकी जॉब हर हालत में लगे जॉब पाने के बाद उसे कम से कम एक छात्र की मदद  करनी होगी और उसे अपने लायक बनाना होगा तभी वह समाज ऋण से मुक्त होगा.

            शिक्षा दान महा दान
            शिक्षा दान करें
            समाज को समय के साथ आगे बढ़ाएं
            प्रयास सराहनीय हैं आप सफल हों इसी शुभ कामना के साथ ....
            शिव राज प्रजापति