, added in the last 7 days
The Practicing Writer supports the craft and business--the practice--of writing. Our interests span short stories, novels, poetry, essays, and book-length nonfiction. By subscribing to our free monthly newsletter subscribers receive up-to-date information about fee-free contests, competitions, submission calls, conferences, and other important aspects of a writer's practice. As an extra benefit, we offer our subscribers a complimentary e-book, *From (A)lgren to (W)illiams: The Practicing Writer's Guide to Eponymous Literary Contests and Competitions*.
- Creative Writing
- Jan 25, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.