To share some gratitude with you

  • practicalkindergarten
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2008
      This quote was used in a student's assignment regarding Gratitude
      Journaling, the email went on to say what changes she saw in her life,
      based on this one assignment. I would like to remind members that we
      have a 'group' gratitude journal on here, just check out the database
      and add something to it...better yet, start a gratitude journal of
      your own...

      "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into
      enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order,
      confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a
      home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past,
      brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow."
      -Melody Beattie

      I know that I speak for Renee as well as myself, when I wish all our
      members blessings during this season, and hope that you all reach for
      your highest potential in the coming year. Blessings of learning,
      abundance and gratitude are wished upon you and your loved ones.

      Krystal
      Practical Kindergarten Moderator