Welcome to Practical Kindergarten Yahoo Group!

  • practicalkindergarten
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      "A must-have book for pre-service, new and experienced kindergarten
      teachers and educators of early childhood educations teachers."
      Professor Rie Rogers Mitchell Department of Educational Psychology and
      Counseling, California State University, Northridge

      NOw to go along with this awesome book, we present this forum. We
      encourage you to peruse the helpful activities from the book that will
      be posted here. We also encourage users of the book to provide
      feedback, commentary and exchange of new ideas with the focus on
      process based learning...

      Welcome!

      Krystal
      Practical Kindergarten moderator