Radiant floor heat

  • kathjn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hello , I have an interest in installing radiant heat over an existing
      concrete slab in a work barn. Does anyone have experience with that
      situation? My idea is to pour over the pex attached to the cement.
      Kat
    • radiantman50
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- In bale-on@yahoogroups.com, "kathjn" <kathjn@y...> wrote:

        > Hello , I have an interest in installing radiant heat over an
        existing
        > concrete slab in a work barn. Does anyone have experience with that
        > situation? My idea is to pour over the pex attached to the cement.
        > Kat

        From Rick Schell ..... AKA Radiantman!

        Hello Kate, Yes! I have several experiences with over-pour
        installations. Fire the questions. I have the answers and support you
        may need. We can connect here or on my personal
        email. "Radiantman@..." Where are is your building located and
        what are your plans for usage?

        Cheers Rick
      • Nick Boersema
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          Please stay here I am also eager to here the answers.

          Nick

          _____

          > Hello , I have an interest in installing radiant heat over an
          existing
          > concrete slab in a work barn. Does anyone have experience with that
          > situation? My idea is to pour over the pex attached to the cement.
          > Kat

          From Rick Schell ..... AKA Radiantman!

          Hello Kate, Yes! I have several experiences with over-pour
          installations. Fire the questions. I have the answers and support you
          may need. We can connect here or on my personal
          email. "Radiantman@..." Where are is your building located and
          what are your plans for usage?

          Cheers Rick

          Straw
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Straw+bale+building&w1=Straw+bale+build
          ing&w2=Straw+bale+construction&w3=Cause+and+effect+essay&w4=Causes+of+depres
          sion&w5=Corporate+housing&w6=Short+term+housing&c=6&s=155&.sig=3Nz_5UTbXip2C
          PheMJI8tw> bale building

          Straw
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Straw+bale+construction&w1=Straw+bale+b
          uilding&w2=Straw+bale+construction&w3=Cause+and+effect+essay&w4=Causes+of+de
          pression&w5=Corporate+housing&w6=Short+term+housing&c=6&s=155&.sig=nU7WOG8qs
          8LzTy8FD-jsYg> bale construction

          Cause
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Cause+and+effect+essay&w1=Straw+bale+bu
          ilding&w2=Straw+bale+construction&w3=Cause+and+effect+essay&w4=Causes+of+dep
          ression&w5=Corporate+housing&w6=Short+term+housing&c=6&s=155&.sig=pyRJ02C1ZY
          Ls6h83uiGOTQ> and effect essay

          Causes
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Causes+of+depression&w1=Straw+bale+buil
          ding&w2=Straw+bale+construction&w3=Cause+and+effect+essay&w4=Causes+of+depre
          ssion&w5=Corporate+housing&w6=Short+term+housing&c=6&s=155&.sig=ohA21xj9NdIM
          8pQphy6-vw> of depression

          Corporate
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Corporate+housing&w1=Straw+bale+buildin
          g&w2=Straw+bale+construction&w3=Cause+and+effect+essay&w4=Causes+of+depressi
          on&w5=Corporate+housing&w6=Short+term+housing&c=6&s=155&.sig=133jV1bSRWhB27h
          JJHkqxw> housing

          Short
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Short+term+housing&w1=Straw+bale+buildi
          ng&w2=Straw+bale+construction&w3=Cause+and+effect+essay&w4=Causes+of+depress
          ion&w5=Corporate+housing&w6=Short+term+housing&c=6&s=155&.sig=V6bYykqrUeXanh
          Zr6j1Axw> term housing

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          on the web.