OSBBC Natural Building Conference

  • tinather
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      The OSBBC is teaming up with builders and members of the NBNE (Natural
      Builders Northeast) to present our 2nd Annual Natural Building
      Conference, on March 16th and 17th, 2013, hosted at Camp Kawartha, north
      of Peterborough, ON.
      Current trends and issues in various natural building systems (including
      straw bale and rammed earth), building in a cold climate, and dealing
      with moisture issues will be addressed by a number of speakers from the
      U.S. and Canada. Presentations, round table discussions, and some plain
      old Canadian fun will round out the weekend. For more information, visit
      OSBBC <http://www.osbbc.ca> . Registration is now open, so make sure to
      reserve your spot for an informative weekend on the state of natural
      building in the Northeast.
      Tina TherrienOSBBC Chair
      Camel's Back Constructionwww.strawhomes.catina "@" strawhomes.ca