Re: [practical-sbc] Aerogel Render/Plaster developed in Switzerland

  • Chris Green
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2012
      Thanks for the compliments, Ben.

      I didn't check, but I believe this Swiss rendering material will have been tested to some kind of ASTM or ISO standard, since part of the team developing it is the Swiss Materials laboratory. These would be engineering folk who dot their i's and cross their t's properly.

      I hadn't heard about an aerogel 'tape' before. I wonder if anyone has tried an aerogel/rigid foam panel. That might be useful--if it doesn't cost 3 prices.

      Cheers,

      Chris Green.