Poll for a Canada-wide natural building conference

  • David Elfstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      As a key participant of the natural building movement, we are seeking
      your input on dates for a Canada-wide natural building conference to
      take place in Ontario in 2010.

      The conference is being organized by the Ontario Straw Bale Building
      Coalition. Having run the highly successful week-long International
      Straw Bale Building Conference in 2006, we think it's time to get
      together again.

      We have created a poll of your preferences at the following address:

      http://doodle.com/c5tk5736riafdvs4

      It's completely anonymous, though we'd prefer to see your real name to
      make sure no double-voting occurs. You may share this message and above
      link with your colleagues who in your judgment would be seriously
      interested in attending this conference.

      We're aiming this at Canadians, with a focus on issues specific to the
      northern climate, our laws, and regulations, but if you reside outside
      of Canada and are interested in attending (or presenting!) we welcome
      your thoughts.

      Thank you very much for your time and input.

      David Elfstrom, secretary, Ontario Straw Bale Building Coalition

      --
      David Elfstrom, P.Eng, LEED® AP
      President & Sustainability Engineer

      Elfstrom Engineering Professional Corporation
      #421-437 Roncesvalles Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M6R 3B9
      mobile 647-235-8872
      fax 647-436-7832
      david@...
      www.elfstromengineering.com