MLS # 7896184 $89,000

  • T. DeRuyte
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      There is a straw bale home for sale in PEI for $89,000. I wish I
      could get it!!! It is mostly off the grid too... O how I wish to
      move!!!!
      You got to love the photos..... 1 word de-clutter!!!!

      http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=7896184

      Tammy
      ON, Canada
    • Leslea
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        It's so CUTE!

        And any clutter that you could let stay outside, could go into the little barn.