Tenax order this year?

  • Mark Richardson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Anyone heard about a group buy of Tenax this year? I need two rolls for
      my house that we are starting this spring.

      Thanks

      Mark
      http://www.ourstrawhouse.com
    • ben@harvesthomes.ca
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
        Hi Mark,

        I understand that Sandy Magwood will once again be placing an order
        (date yet TBD) on everyone's behalf with delivery to both my place
        (near Guelph) and Tina Therrien's place (Warsaw, near Peterborough).
        You can find Sandy's contact information at www.strawbalebuilding.ca

        Cheers,
        Ben Polley

        Quoting Mark Richardson <rv8bldr@...>:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > Anyone heard about a group buy of Tenax this year? I need two rolls for
        > my house that we are starting this spring.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Mark
        > http://www.ourstrawhouse.com

      • Hank Carr
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
          Sandy hasn't contacted me about the annual order yet but when she does I'll
          send a note to the lists.

          Hank.

          _____

          You can find Sandy's contact information at www.strawbalebuilding.ca

          Cheers,
          Ben Polley

          Quoting Mark Richardson <rv8bldr@gmail. <mailto:rv8bldr%40gmail.com> com>:

          > Hi everyone,
          >
          > Anyone heard about a group buy of Tenax this year? I need two rolls for
          > my house that we are starting this spring.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Mark
          > http://www.ourstraw <http://www.ourstrawhouse.com> house.com

        • Mark Richardson