Straw bale photos.

  • Hank Carr
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      I've created a Flickr account for myself and am working at uploading my
      photos. I just put up all of the photos from the Introduction to Straw Bale
      Construction workshop in May 2005 for Tina who is building straw bale
      buildings with straw bale ceiling insulation in France.

      You can find me here:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/7490161@N02/

      Hank.

    • JCH
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hank is there a way to run the photos in order, from beginning to end,
        instead of end to beginning???? Sure looks great thanks..
        jim
      • Hank Carr
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
          Jim wrote:

          > Hank is there a way to run the photos in order, from
          > beginning to end, instead of end to beginning???? Sure
          > looks great thanks..

          Hi, Jim.

          I'm new to Flickr so I'm not sure why my pictures ended up in reverse order.
          I can't find any way to sort them. The filenames when I uploaded them were
          setup for use in my slide show. I would have thought that they would end up
          in alphabetical order.

          If anyone knows...please let us both know.

          Hank.
        • Hank Carr
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
            Ok...they are organized from newest to oldest. It uploaded them in order so
            the first file uploaded (the first slide) is the oldest and therefore shows
            up last. Weird, but true.

            Hank.

            _____