DIY Radiant

  • Hank Carr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Ok...so I'm back working on the DIY radiant heating on my house.

      I ordered a Paloma PTG-74PVP tankless hot water heater (min 19,000 max
      199,000 BTU moderated) and vent kit from Home Depot. I'm going to rework
      the plumbing in the utility room in the next couple of weeks (HAHAHA! with
      Thanks Giving and the mini-workshop how can I possibly get that finished
      too?) I'm looking for a controller to run it. I'm considering a Tekmar 260
      which is a very expensive unit (over $600) but the one recommended by my
      wholesaler (Boone in Ottawa.)

      Hank.