300+ Pictures of straw bale construction

  • lesliehm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      I have published the 300+ photos of the construction of what I have
      called the Paso Strawbale house. I have tried to keep them in
      chronological order with dates attached so you can get a sense of the
      progress that was made.

      I have updated the page to only show 10 pics at time. I have also
      added captions to each photo. Thanks for the heads up.

      http://www.pasostrawbale.com/PasoChron0

      Here's hoping some of the current and future straw bale folks can gain
      some
      knowledge.

      Thanks
      Leslie Miley