THE DIRTINESS OF NUCLEAR WARFARE

  • arief ludiantoro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      THE DIRTINESS OF NUCLEAR WARFARE
      Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Hakkani el-Kibrisi
      Thursday 27 Rabi-ul Akhir, 1427 May 25, 2006
      Osmanli Naks-i'bendi Hakkani Dergah, Siddiki Center,
      New York.

      BismillahirRahmanirRahim
      Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya Medet.

      We are asking medet inshaAllah ar-Rahman from our
      Sheykh to send us something to speak that will benefit
      us, that will benefit me, you and everyone who
      listens. We are not good for anything. If they don't
      send then we cannot speak. What we speak is for
      ourselves and for those people who are running to find
      true ways and to live the way of Islam, the way of
      Truth. This sohbet is for anyone who is thirsty for
      that. If it's not then everyone should run to live as
      they like until the angel of death will come.

      After that no `as you like'. As He likes. After the
      angel of death comes we will all understand. Those who
      were before us all understand now. But it's too late
      for some of them. Those who were living and trying to
      correct themselves in this life should not worry and
      those who are trying now should not worry too. Allah
      is the Most Merciful and the Most Beneficent.

      The whole mankind today, from east, west, north and
      south lost the direction, lost the compass. It doesn't
      know which side to go anymore and so much problems,
      miseries and pains and man is running for all kinds of
      things that the children of Adam has not been created
      for and staying under the curse and not collecting
      what is coming for them.

      The mercy of Allah is raining but they are running to
      the areas where the curse is raining. For that the
      whole mankind lost the direction, exception is some
      handful of people (such as) here and some others in
      the world. But the general (masses) lost the compass.
      They lost the direction. Nobody is controlling the
      wheel except Sheytan driving towards Jahannam. Our
      Grandsheykh is saying, "This Sheytan is sitting
      on a big truck and that truck has a very powerful
      engine. So many people are behind that truck and
      Sheytan is driving the truck into the ocean or over a
      cliff, ready to fall down."

      Our Sheykh is saying, "We (the Awliya, him and so many
      like him, there are 124,000) are trying to hold the
      truck from behind not to go down the cliff, not to go
      down to the ocean but the physical power that the
      truck is carrying is pulling every one of us together.
      So we have to know where to let it go." And they are
      screaming to those who want safety saying, "Jump down
      from the truck! Otherwise, the end is deep, going
      down."

      Jumping down from the truck means turning back to the
      laws of Islam. There is no other way. Leave the ego
      ways, leave the ways of other teachings, other kinds
      of governmental teachings (let's put it that way), or
      from studying in schools that are saying to you,
      "Enjoy yourself." There is nothing to enjoy in this
      world. We have not been created to run after
      to try to enjoy ourselves. Enjoyment is in the
      hereafter. And we must have discipline to be able to
      accept the laws of Islam, to put it on ourselves and
      to start benefiting. All those laws and everything are
      to teach us to reach to the highest stations anyway,
      to become Insan-i Kamil, the most perfect one.

      So it's teaching us slowly how to have better
      discipline, how to have better Adab, better manners.
      Islam first put laws saying, "Forbidden things. Halal
      and Haram." Haram and Halal, that is, what is for us
      and what is not for us to have, to eat, to drink and
      to enjoy. All nations today, Muslim countries too,
      removed the laws of Allah. They put their own laws.
      Man's laws. Then later they are saying, "Oh, we are
      not interfering into religion. Leave as you like." But
      they are not even leaving that.

      They are interfering into religion all the time. It's
      okay in a country to go to open bars, clubs,
      discotheques and all kinds of wrong places. The
      government gives them license saying, "These are the
      borderlines. Live according to that and enjoy as much
      as you want inside that room. Go crazy if you want.
      Don't bring it out. Drink as much as you want. But if
      you are too drunk then don't drive your car.

      Let somebody bring you home." This is what the
      governments are saying to people, some governments,
      especially in the Middle East. And it's okay. It's not
      illegal. That's legal. You can have bars, you can have
      clubs and you can have all kinds of things that are
      speaking only for ego. It's okay. When you go to those
      governments to get a license saying, "I accept your
      secular way also. Let me live according to my
      religion inside the secular way. I am asking you to
      give me license to open a dergah and to have ten
      people, fifteen people, fifty people or a hundred
      people in the dergah to say `Allah'.

      We don't like to go to bars, clubs and discotheques to
      go crazy drinking and getting all these wrong things.
      We would like to come together in this place to say
      `Allah' and to jump up and down." Now you are finding
      all governments saying, "No! We are not giving you
      permission to do that." Hmm. So you give permission to
      a man to have the microphone in his
      handÂ… some are not even men that are appearing on
      television. They look like men but they are not. Some
      look like women but they are almost naked, appearing
      on television singing, dancing and making people to
      admire them, to run after them, on state-run
      televisions and permission is given to all those wrong
      things, but they are not giving permission to
      believers to remember their Lord in their own houses.

      How are you expecting your government to stand up for
      a long time? No police government ever lived more than
      a hundred years. In a hundred years time it came down.
      History is showing, from the time of Firaun
      and Namrud to everyone. Meaning, oppressor governments
      who were pushing people didn't live for long. All
      these ones are not going to live for long too now.

      Ya hu, don't you see? You go to an university and the
      university has laws saying to you, "You have to come
      to school at this time, you have to enter to the class
      at this time, at this time you are going to
      study, at this time you are going to sleep, at this
      time you are going to eat, at this time you are going
      to do that and at this time you are going to do this."
      Everything has their laws. But when it comes to
      religion they don't want any laws, they don't want
      anybody to bother them and they say, "Live your
      religion by yourself."

      (You say,) "Let's have ten people together." They say,
      "No! By yourselves." And Allah is saying, "Become
      Jamat." So that's how those governments are really
      favoring and letting religion live among the people.

      Alhamdulillah, in America we still have the freedom to
      live the religion that way. That's why the Awliya
      Allah are supporting it. They are not supporting the
      government or the President. They are supporting this
      government because they are still leaving people to
      live their own religion the way that their Prophet
      left to them. They are not oppressing them. That's why
      the Awliya Allah are praying and so many people are
      taking the Awliya Allah's praising (let's say) to
      America or Great Britain and they are thinking that
      the Awliya Allah are concentrating on that individual
      whoever is the President for that time or whichever
      the party is in that time.

      They are thinking that the Awliya Allah are taking the
      sides of parties, Republics or Democrats or whatever
      more there is. That also shows how close they
      are and how much they are understanding the teachings
      of the Awliya Allah. They are definitely supporting
      this country because we can still sit here and pray as
      we think our Holy Prophet (alayhi salatu wa
      salam) left to us and they are not coming to bother
      us. That's why they are blessed. But you cannot do
      that in any Muslim country today. Not in Turkey, not
      in Egypt, not in Morocco, not in Syria, not in Saudi
      Arabia, not in Iraq, not in Iran, not in Uzbekistan
      and not in any country.

      They are claiming that they are Muslims and they are
      living according to Islam. According to what Islam?
      The Islam that you have inventedaccording to what fits
      to your ego? Or the Islam that the Holy Prophet
      (alayhi salatu wa salam) came to teach us? That kind
      of Islam? Or the kind of Islam that you have invented
      according to your own ego? Yes, they are living the
      kind of Islam that fits to their ego. That's why
      they don't have the laws of Allah. They removed the
      laws of Allah and they put the laws of man and they
      are screaming that there are terrorists everywhere.

      Of course. It's not working. Your laws are not
      working. Put the laws of Allah back on and look how
      fast it's going to work. We say to them, "You tried
      everything. For almost a hundred years you tried
      everything from Communism, to Fascism, to dictator
      regimes, to everything. Why not take Islam and try
      Islam again too a little bit to see what's going to
      happen." As soon as you say to them `Islam' they start
      shivering, saying, "These terrorists are coming."
      Terrorists? If it was up to the Muslims they would not
      even take a gun in their hand. It's only to protect
      themselves. Nothing else.

      And the Sufis never went fighting with any governments
      too. But when they were under the ruling of the Empire
      and under the ruling of the Khalifah,
      they were the first soldiers, always in the front
      lines. Yes, the Sufis, because they were fighting and
      defending for the sake of Allah. So they were running
      in the frontlines. But after the Khilafat came down
      nowhere will you find the Sufis uprising and fighting.
      No. Until they came and they approached them here and
      there in different countries, in Afghanistan and in
      Chechenistan, and some small groups
      of people are standing up, alhamdulillahi rabbil
      alameen. But the majority among them also turned into
      the wrong areas and they started adopting and taking
      some teachings of the Wahhabis and they started
      becoming tyrants.

      And I am surprised to hear today from the Muslims that
      they are supporting and they are saying, "We must have
      nuclear bombs. The Muslim governments must have
      nuclear bombs." Let me ask you, what are you going to
      do with that nuclear bomb? Do you think having nuclear
      bombs will stop those oppressors on you? It's their
      weapon. They are going to find something else on you
      again. So if you have the nuclear bomb then what are
      you going to do? Are you going to use it on America?
      Or are you going to use it on Russia? Or China? Or
      Israel (as they are running non-stop and declaring)?
      As soon as America gives ultimatum to one country,
      right away they say, "We are going to hit Israel."
      What's going to happen when you hit Israel? When you
      are hitting Israel you are going to hit Lebanon,
      Jordan and all Muslims countries there too. And half
      of Israel is Muslims inside.

      Muslim people are living inside there too. Do you
      think the atomic bomb is going to separate saying,
      "This is Muslim and this is not Muslim"? How
      foolish the Muslims became! And what kind of a war is
      it then that it is a disgrace to mankind to have such
      a bad weapon. Even the Generals in America never liked
      to have that option because they are men with a
      vision understanding the warfare, and understanding,
      This is something very dirty." They don't want that.
      You are burning everything, man, animals and
      everything in it. What kind of understanding of Islam
      do these people have?

      Islam is saying to you that if you have a ship at the
      shore and there are a thousand people there where nine
      hundred and ninety-nine of them have been found guilty
      by the court of Islam and they are going to
      have death penalty, every one of them. They are
      escaping from that country and nine hundred and
      ninety-nine people who are in that ship are guilty and
      they have death penalties on them. There is only one
      person in that ship who is not guilty but he is just
      caught up with them there. You cannot sink that ship
      because there is one innocent sitting among those nine
      hundred and ninety-nine of them. As man you
      cannot sink that ship.

      If Allah wants He is going to do something. But you
      cannot sink that ship. Allah is not giving permission
      to Muslims then, saying, "Let that ship go. Think of
      some other ways to stop that ship." You cannot kill
      every one of them because there is one innocent, even
      though nine hundred and ninety-nine of them have death
      penalties on them. This is the Islam that Holy Prophet
      (sws) brought to us and if anybody is trying to get
      something other than that then they are never going to
      reach anywhere again.

      They are leaving the way, they are running away, they
      are deviating from the ways of the Holy Prophet
      (alayhi salatu wa salam) and they are screaming
      saying, "We need help. We need help Ya Rabbbi!" Allah
      is saying to us, "You need help? Hold on tightly to
      that Prophet. Then help will reach to you. If you are
      not holding on tightly to My Prophet then no help is
      reaching to you." InshaAllah ar-Rahman this much is
      enough for you and for me. Fatiha.

      Wa min Allah at Tawfiq

      Wassalam, arief hamdani
      www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com
      HP. 0816 830 748

      ALAMAT ZAWIYAH DZIKIR DI JAKARTA dan SEKITARNYA DAN
      JADWAL DZIKIR

      JAKARTA VERY BIG SPECIAL EVENT ON 19 JUNE - 22 JUNE
      2006 : The Teaching Of Sufi Master MAWLANA SYAIKH
      HISYAM KABBANI AR RABBANI Qutb Mutasyarif, Master
      Sufi, Master Syariah from Al-Azhar, Speaks 7 Language.
      ( Tentative Schedule call Arief HP. 0816 830 748 )

      MASJID JAKARTA ISLAMIC CENTER, KOJA(EX KRAMAT TUNGGAK)
      Dzikir Khatam Kawajagan, Setiap Minggu, mulai jam
      08.30 pagi WIB. Sehabis Kuliah Dhuha, Informasi Arief
      Hamdani HP. 0816 830 748

      JAKARTA SELATAN

      DZIKIR GABUNGAN KAMIS 1 JUNI 2006, JAM 19.00 ZAWIYAH
      BRAWIJAYA JL BRAWIJAYA 1A NO. 16 DEKAT HOTEL
      DARMAWANGSA, DIBELAKANG APOTIK RSKO DARMAWANGSA

      JAKARTA SELATAN

      ZAWIYAH CINERE NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI RABBANI WHIRLING
      DERVISHES OF INDONESIA Dzikir setiap Rabu Malam Jam
      21.00 ( Khusus pria ) Ladies Dzikir: Minggu Sore, bada
      Ashar Jl. Villa Terusan No.16, melalui Villa Cinere
      Mas.Informasi: Tono 742-1938 atau Arief HP 0816 830
      748

      JAKARTA PUSAT
      ZAWIYAH TEUKU UMAR, YAYASAN HAQQANI INDONESIA
      Jl. Teuku Umar No.41, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat

      ZAWIYAH CIKARANG BARU HAQQANI RABBANI
      Masjid Jami Darussalam, Jl Kedasih IV, Cikarang Baru,
      Kawasan Perum Jababeka. Setiap Selasa, mulai Magrib
      Berjamaah, Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan Isya Berjamaah, Bada
      Isya, Kajian Tasawuf. Informasi: Arief Hp.
      0816-830-748

      ZAWIYAH TANGGERANG, PANDEGLANG, SERANG, CURUG, CITRA
      RAYA Kontak, Anwar HP 0818 483 796 Perumahan Citra
      Raya Tangerang. Keluar Dari Tol Bitung kearah Citra
      Raya

      A C E H :
      Jl. Teuku Muhammad Salleh No.2 Lambhuk, Banda Aceh
      Informasi: Ust.Zamhuri Ramli al-HafidzHP.
      0812-939-0774, Rumah 0651 - 26951

      M E D A N, SUMATERA UTARA :
      Zawiyah Medan, setiap malam Jumat melakukan Khtam
      Kwajagan : Jl. Mesjid No. 32 , Helvetia Timur , Medan
      20124 Hubungi Ahmad Djuata Tarigan : 08126040064 Hasan
      Sebayang HP 081362317176

      PONDOK PESANTREN SIRAJUL HUDA
      Tiga Binanga, Kabupaten . Karo, Sumut Encep Fariduddin
      08192097181

      UMATERA BARAT - SUMBAR
      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PADANG
      Jl. Raya Padangpasir 17 Padang TELP 0751-36257
      Informasi: Effendi Awal 0811-661-285

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BANUHAMPU - BUKIT TINGGI
      Depan Balai Nagari Galung, Banuhampu, Bukittinggi
      Sukardi Jatman 08161833598

      P E K A N B A R U
      PONDOK PESANTREN MIFTAHUL JANNAH
      Panam, Pekanbaru. K.H. Mukhtarul 081365395313

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI ASY-SYIFAA PEKANBARU
      Jl.Farmasi 24 Pekanbaru 28111. Dr.Chairuddin Lubis
      0811755721 Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 08127518084

      B A T A M :
      PESANTREN YUSUF SYAFI'I
      Pesantren Yusuf Syafi'i, Ustad M. Yusuf Ridwan
      Asyafi'iBengkong Permai Komplek Nurul Jadid RT 01 RW
      01 Blok D No. 10,Kelurahan Bengkong Laut Batu Ampar
      Pulau Batam. HP. 08136445 3322.

      Bp. Riady, Bengkong Abadi 2, Jl. Cendrawasih Blok
      A/127 Batam 29432, Tel 0778-411289 Setiap selasa malam
      dan kamis malam, Informasi: Yandri Irzaq
      (0812-702-2415)

      PONDOK PESANTREN AL-MADANIYAH
      Anggrek Mas F-5 Baloi, Batam. Ustad H. Nugrahanto
      0811701176

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BUANA GUMILAR
      Wisbuin B-12 Batam Center telp 0778-478835 Abdul
      Mughist 0813 2525 6938

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BATAM CENTER
      Orchid Park D-11 Batam Center. Yandri Irzaq
      08127022415

      B A N D U N G :
      ZAWIYAH PONDOK PESANTREN QURAN, AL-FALAH
      Pondok Pesantren Al-Qur'an Al-Falah I -Cicalengka
      Nagrek KM 28 BandungPimpinan K.H.Q. Ahmad Syahid
      (022-794-9781). Informasi: H.Q.Rif'at Syahid
      (0815-715-5776) H. Muhammad Hadid Subki
      (0852-2040-2127).Setiap Ahad pagi, jam 08:00 s/d 10:30

      ZAWIYAH BANDUNG KOTA
      Insidentil Setiap Bulan sekali Jl. Cimanuk No. 37,
      Bandung Informasi: DR. Hadid Subki 0852-2040 2127,
      Telp.022-727 4913

      J A W A - T E N G A H
      S E M A R A N G:

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SEMARANG
      Jl.Sawi 16A, Pasar Kambing Semarang
      Kontak Joko Tri Abdul Haq HP. 0811 279 108

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI MASJID AL-IKHLASH
      Ngaliyan, Semarang, Prof.DR. Amin Syukur 0812 2923 652

      ZAWIYAH AL-MUBAROKAH
      Sanden, Mranggen, Semarang. Ajib 0818 455 527 Riza
      081325632124

      PEKALONGAN:
      PONDOK PESANTREN AT-TAUFIQY
      Rowokembu Kaum, Wonopringgo, Pekalongan K.H.Taufiq
      Subki (0285) 785018

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI KEBONTENGAH-PEKALONGAN
      Informasi Muhlishin 0815 4809 2838 Muhib 0813 26841075

      JAWA TIMUR
      SURABAYA SIDOARJ0

      ZAWIYAH PONDOK JAMU
      Zawiyah "Pondok Jamu" Desa Wage Kecamatan Sepanjang
      Sidoarjo Kontak Person Sugeng Mulyono (031) 70450444
      HP. 081331666766 Tempat dan jadwal zikir : Kamis
      Malam, Ba'da Isya

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI TRANSITO SURABAYA
      Komplek Transmigrasi Margorejo Surabaya Hatta
      Abd.Hakim 0818571807 Faizuddin Firdaus 08123243458

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI TAMANSURYA
      Taman, Sepanjang, Sda. Sentot Punjangpunjung
      081330130897 Sugeng Mulyono 081331666766

      ZAWIYAH KAMPUS ITS SURABAYA
      Bp. Son Kuswandi HP. 0813 3193 2011Bp. Hatta HP. 0818
      8571807 Bp. Darmaji HP. 0813 3152 2154

      M A L A N G :
      Bp. Medy, HP. 08155 3038 210

      LUMAJANG - JEMBER - BONDOWOSO
      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
      Jl.Sawo II/3 Jember. Bp. Muji-Irmulandari 08124982163

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
      jl. Sawo II No.4, Patrang, Jember Setiap Kamis Malam,
      Bada Isya. Kontak Person : Ibu Irmulandari, Telp
      0331-485681. HP 0812 4982 163

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI LUMAJANG
      Jl. KH. Ghozali X/9 Citradewangsan, Lumajang Informasi
      Abd.Rosyid Murodi 081336528874

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
      Pondok Pesantren Al-Falah, Kajar, Bondowoso Informasi
      Ibu Makkiyah 081933307903

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
      Masjid Adz Dzakirin, Jl.KH. Agus Salim, Gg.Taman
      Bondowoso. Abdul Hamid 081913863552, Makki
      081933307903

      ZAWIYAH TUBAN KOTA - JAWA TIMUR
      Perum Siwalan permai praja no 3. Telp. 0356 320193,
      0356 329886 (Made)HP. Made 081331213660 . Ali Shodiq
      0356 611660. Jadwal Zikir Malam senin dan Malam Jum,at
      ba'da isya di Mantingan Senori. Malam Jum'at di Jl.
      Teuku Umar 9A Belakang depot Barokah. Desa Mantingan
      -Senori Tuban

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI DEMEN - NGANDHEL
      Ngantingan-Senori, Jojogan, TubanMasjid Demen Ngandel
      Naqsyabandi, Dusun NgantinganDesa Banjarworo,
      Kecamatan Bangilan TUBAN, Bp. Munzaki HP081335636418,
      Tiap Senin Malam dan Kamis Malam Bada Isya.

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SIWALAN
      Mushalla Komplek Siwalan Permai, Tuban Yudi 0813 3065
      4310

      BALI - PESANTREN PONDOK ASRI
      Singaraja, Bali. H. Sauqi 0813 3877 5421 Ridwan Pinem
      0812 3992 329

      B A L I K P A P A N :
      Zawiyah Balikpapan - Haqqani Rabbani
      Perumahan Bumi Rengganis Blok 5A No. 110 Balikpapan
      Kontak Person Hidayat HP. 0815-20300505 Bambang
      Sulayman HP. 0812 1090 602

      BONTANG, KALIMANTAN TIMUR
      Zawiyah Bontang - Haqqani Rabbani
      Info : Mediawati Dakwah HP Flexy 510 8232, Firli HP.
      0812 552 4141. Perumahan Kaltim Cipta Yasa (KCY) Jl.
      Sabang KK . 2, Bontang

      S I N G A P O R E :
      Zawiyah Syaikh Zakaria, Singapore TAMPINES ST 34 BLOK
      362 #05-379. Syaikh Zakaria Hp 98364094.

      M A L A Y S I A
      Pusat Zikir Naqshbandi di Malaysia dan nombor telefon
      untuk dihubungi: Kuala Lumpur - Saudara Ahmad Nazim
      (012) 913-8449 (English speaking) dan Bro. Mus (012)
      382-9050 (Bahasa Melayu). Alor Setar, Kedah - Saudara
      Rosli (012) 419-4265. Kota Bharu, Kelantan - Saudara
      Ku Din (019) 966-3993 Alamat Dergah Pulau Pinang : No
      24, Cangkat Minden Jalan 16, Minden
      Height, 11700 Pulau Pinang (Hubungi saudara Isa:
      016-4703441)

      NAQSHBANDI WORLD DZIKR ( EUROPE, USA, AFRICA, ASIA,
      AUSTRALIA)PLEASE GO TO www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com