Defiantly agree on the points, and not a bad I idea. They buy a wing together. They just do not want to go out and buy a wing without trying a few, I don’tnaquada01
Some m-f stole my l yellow silex out my van at a restaurant across the road from my house - keep an eye out for it. Thanks ... -- T2 www.badapples.us #2blacksilex
Over on Facebook, it was reported by Ryan Shaw the competition he was competing had a fatality in the past 24 hours. A pilot misjudged a pylon and flew intobeery_asst
We ask that participants adhere to a few simple rules. It takes just a few bad apples to make the rest of us look bad. Anyone in the world can read this forum--it is up to us how we want our members and, ultimately, the sport to be perceived. Thanks for your help!
1) Keep personal grievances as well as "one on one arguments" private (no personal attacks),
2) No attachments (avoids spreading viruses),
3) Max of one commercial post per week,
4) Keep the subject primarily PPG, and
5) No repetitive content that becomes an irritant to the majority of the membership.
This moderated group was started in 2002 by:
Michael Purdy of BajaPPG.com and
Jeff Goin of FootFlyer.com
Thanks to our moderators: Beery Miller (TX), Steve Tustison (CA), Bill Kerr (Scottland), CC Moisant (NM), and Phil Clark (Canada)
- Sep 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.