Hi there, I have a Large (Orange/Red/Yellow) Apco Karma SP for sale. I used it for my first 93 flights (50 hours) between late 2011 and early 2013, thenbnaggan
I had an opportunity to speak with the pilot from this past weekend that was injured in the mid-air collision this afternoon. First, he is doing well and isbeery_asst
I'll be at the Indy AirHogs event again this year. I wouldn't miss it. I hear tell some additional TXWingNuts are coming up from Houston as well for thebeery_asst
We ask that participants adhere to a few simple rules. It takes just a few bad apples to make the rest of us look bad. Anyone in the world can read this forum--it is up to us how we want our members and, ultimately, the sport to be perceived. Thanks for your help!
1) Keep personal grievances as well as "one on one arguments" private (no personal attacks),
2) No attachments (avoids spreading viruses),
3) Max of one commercial post per week,
4) Keep the subject primarily PPG, and
5) No repetitive content that becomes an irritant to the majority of the membership.
This moderated group was started in 2002 by:
Michael Purdy of BajaPPG.com and
Jeff Goin of FootFlyer.com
Thanks to our moderators: Beery Miller (TX), Steve Tustison (CA), Bill Kerr (Scottland), CC Moisant (NM), and Phil Clark (Canada)
- Sep 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.