So true. If you're willing to suspend yourself thousands of feet in the air and not even know what you don't know, then natural selection might take over. ..xtrainr_2000
Do not self train! Save your ass ,back, knees, fingers, or worse! and about 2000 worth of gear. You HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT WILL KILL YOU DEAD.Or what willjoehillhelicycle
Thanks Robin for more explanation. I'll tell the 2 meter guys to raise up the radio mounting location. Pete ... From: PPG flyguy@... [ppgbiglist]peteppg7
We ask that participants adhere to a few simple rules. It takes just a few bad apples to make the rest of us look bad. Anyone in the world can read this forum--it is up to us how we want our members and, ultimately, the sport to be perceived. Thanks for your help!
1) Keep personal grievances as well as "one on one arguments" private (no personal attacks),
2) No attachments (avoids spreading viruses),
3) Max of one commercial post per week,
4) Keep the subject primarily PPG, and
5) No repetitive content that becomes an irritant to the majority of the membership.
This moderated group was started in 2002 by:
Michael Purdy of BajaPPG.com and
Jeff Goin of FootFlyer.com
Thanks to our moderators: Beery Miller (TX), Steve Tustison (CA), Bill Kerr (Scottland), CC Moisant (NM), and Phil Clark (Canada)
- Sep 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.