i'm not seeing either pic that was mentioned? just notes saying that non-text portions of this message have been removed. Gene -- could you provide a name/linkdennisjgroom
That would be a fun project, but a heck of a lot of work to re-invent the wheel. The screen layout below is from a $290.00 instrument. You can customize theaa6np51
I tried flying over the corn fields around Peoria one winter. Nothing REALLY bad happened except I ruined a pair of perfectly good underpants. Stevestevejauch1
We ask that participants adhere to a few simple rules. It takes just a few bad apples to make the rest of us look bad. Anyone in the world can read this forum--it is up to us how we want our members and, ultimately, the sport to be perceived. Thanks for your help!
1) Keep personal grievances as well as "one on one arguments" private (no personal attacks),
2) No attachments (avoids spreading viruses),
3) Max of one commercial post per week,
4) Keep the subject primarily PPG, and
5) No repetitive content that becomes an irritant to the majority of the membership.
This moderated group was started in 2002 by:
Michael Purdy of BajaPPG.com and
Jeff Goin of FootFlyer.com
Thanks to our moderators: Beery Miller (TX), Steve Tustison (CA), Bill Kerr (Scottland), CC Moisant (NM), and Phil Clark (Canada)
- Sep 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.