RE: [ppgbiglist] Re: Hunters in the woods...

  • Ppgflyer30
    Message 1 of 55 , Nov 30, 2012
      Awesome topic now. Ppg guns and zombies...

      Sent from my Samsung Smart Phone

      Message 55 of 55 , Dec 2, 2012
        Isn't tannerite enough?

        Stann Honey

        Sula, Montana

        406-821-3574

        "Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured...

        but no one must prove they are a citizen!”

        From: Rick Cavallaro <dnrsw@...>

        To: ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com

        CC:

        >> It seems that those who do not believe are the ones that bring up the subject

        >>the most.

        Not even remotely true. Every time someone is hurt, killed, or goes through

        hard times, there are lots of folks calling for us to pray for that person.

        Around the holidays there also tends to be a fair amount of talk of the one

        true god. There's at least one member that has a biblical quote in his

        signature. How do you think it would go over if my signature said "there is no

        god"?

        For me, it's tough not to think of Jesus when someone mentions killing all the

        zombies. What can I say?

        But my opinion that there is no god should not be taken any more seriously or

        offensively than anyone's opinion that there is.

        Rick C.