Re: [Fresh_Breeze_Paramotors] resistor input

  • MARIUS
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 1:35 AM
      Alex, unfortunately i can't find Robin's suppresion article on your Inventions page anymore.

    • JIM DOYLE
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1 5:24 PM
        Here is the install video for the one I sell.  It's the 3rd one down.

        Jim

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1 5:48 PM
          Forgot the link.

          http://fireintheholedist.com/installation.htm

          3rd video down for the RF shield.

          Jim

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 9 12:46 PM
            Now i've got the picture clear, thank you for your help, good to know there is a kit to buy.
            Doesn't the coil release RFI too?

          • Robin Rumbolt
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 10 8:47 AM
              Yes. I sell the kit for $35 plus postage.
              The coil itself does not radiate.

              Robin

              Sent from my iPhone