Re: PPG Video - Beautiful Elephant Butte, New Mexico

  • EddieC
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2012
      Great Video!

    • rtssr@aimfg.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2012
        Wednesday we will be packing the two units we have installed the EFI systems
        on into the trailer for the trek (home) to Florida, long drive about 1065
        miles.

        While in Florida, I will marvel at the 138 feet of seawall at our home on
        the island "Okaloosa Island" that I tore my rotor cuff installing several
        months ago.
        I'm still in physical therapy from the rotor cuff repair surgery and every
        time I let out an ouch, my wonderful wife reminds me that she told me I was
        too old to work on installing a seawall!, Think she knows something I
        don't?, or don't want to admit.

        INTERESTED in viewing an EFI system while at BB?, Email me at
        rtssr@... or call me at 01-850-803-3876

        I will have an un-assembled system to show interested parties also.

        It does take some mechanical ability to install a system, but Individuals,
        as well as retail facilities are welcome to view the systems.

        Retailers interested in marketing and installing our EFI system can contact
        me at rtssr@... or 01-850-803-3876

        At this moment, we are able to supply around 40 systems a week with a
        delivery time of three weeks, or less from receipt of order.

        Mr.S
      • PPG Mexico
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2012
          Any chance you got some video to share with us mortals not being able to join the Gods at BB?
          Thxs
          Jorge

          Sent from my iPhone