Re: Independent Paramotor Survey Results - updated

  • richwill15
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hi,

      Sorry for the delays, but I've been rather busy with stuff. I've just uploaded an updated version of the survey. This includes some detail for the Americas and APJ regions.

      Please feel free to provide further questions, comment and critique. It's all valuable dialogue.

      The survey is still at the same address

      http://paramotorsurvey.cloudstrategies.co.uk/

      cheers

      Al
    • bohdan philippa
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 1, 2012
        Oops..I meant to respond to this one...
        Good work Al,
        I hope in time other ppg pilots see it as more of an 'exposE' or 'review'
        opportunity rather than just a survey as some of these companies really
        need to pick up their game, particularly in the reliabilty dept and after
        market service.....I wont mention names here but has anyone else out there
        ever dealt with Airgate from the Czech republic? ...no wonder they have
        disappeared....!
        Cheers

        --
        Kind regards,