Re: Top 80

  • Szabi
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2011
      top80 torque settings:

      http://www.miniplane.com/inglese/manual/controlli%20&%20manutenzione/tes\
      to.htm
      <http://www.miniplane.com/inglese/manual/controlli%20&%20manutenzione/te\
      sto.htm>

      Miniplane sells torque wrenches, your Miniplane dealer may have it on
      stock:

      http://www.miniplane.it/shop/cat100_l2.htm
      <http://www.miniplane.it/shop/cat100_l2.htm>

      Top80 mailing list on yahoo:

      hope that helps,

      Szabi

      http://www.youtube.com/sszabi <http://www.youtube.com/sszabi>

      --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, Demetrius Rafael Costa Brito
      <fixmicro@...> wrote:

      > Hello group
      >
      > Anyone knows how many torques I put in head cover?
      >
      > Demetrius Brazil

    • Demetrius Brito
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2011
        Thanks Tim