3 Minutes Over Utah

  • PPG for Morons
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      I finally made a short video of one of my beautiful flights over Monument Valley. I think it turned out well.
      I'm having trouble downloading the Hi Def version to Yoytube but if you click on the 480p version it still looks pretty darn good.

      "3 Minutes Over Utah"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugSTwlSI7G0

      Paul A.
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        Flew with "Pianoman" JO yesterday at Snowflake in Denver yesterday and he told me that this years Momument Valley Fly In was great. Now I can see just how beautiful it was.

        Thanks for sharing that Paul. A very nice video.

        Robert