need help: where can fly ppg in NJ ?

  • beetle e
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi,
      I need help: where can fly ppg in NJ?

    • Don Griffiths
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2004
        These people are listed on the USPPA site.
        I don't have any info on them but I'll bet others on the ppgbiglist will
        give their opinion.

        http://www.usppa.org/schools+clubs.htm

        Allentown, New York/New Jersey
        supair@...
        Website: www.supair-usa.com
        Chief Instr: Philippe Renaudin
        Started: Early 1990
        Students/yr:15

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2004
          Phillippe is a good guy and a good instructor. He has been the importer of
          Sup-Air products for many years now and has superior service. Sup-Air is
          the worlds biggest maker of PG harnesses. He also flys motors and teaches
          PG and PPG.

        • d-m-hague@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2004
            > I need help: where can fly ppg in NJ?

            Are you looking for training or are you already a pilot looking for a place to fly? What part of NJ?

            -Dana

            I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
          • Michael Packer
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2004
              Hello,

              I'm in SC (near Darlington SC) and am looking for anyone selling ppg/ppc equipment and can instruct within a couple hours of here.... if anyone knows of anybody please advise.

            • Rob Reynolds
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 2, 2004
                Michael, are you interested in PPC or PPG. There is quite a difference.

                If you are looking for PPG, the closest instructor is Southern Skies, about an
                hour north of Charlotte. www.southernskies.net

                Also, do yourself a favor and get some training before buying equipment.

                --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, Michael Packer <mpacker99@y...>

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 2, 2004
                  Rob,

                  Yes I know there is definitely a big difference in PPC and PPG. I've done PPC and want to try PPG before deciding on which one i'm going to buy.

                  My biggest problem so far has been locating someone to do the training... a buddy and I are looking to buy ... we will check out southernskies

                  thanks

                  wrote:

                  > Hello,
                  >
                  > I'm in SC (near Darlington SC) and am looking for anyone selling ppg/ppc
                  equipment and can instruct within a couple hours of here.... if anyone knows
                  of anybody please advise.

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                • eeebeetle
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 8, 2004
                    Thank you,
                    I just came back. I am sorry, I have reply too late.
                    I already a pilot looking for a place to fly. About Shore /
                    Delaware River / and other areas.