Re: [ppgbiglist] Re: New wing from Apco

  • abarrazaf@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2010
      The technolgy is in the risers link, they have a ring in the split point of one group of lines letting the riser adjust itself the lenght depending on the angle of attack.
      Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from Telecom.

      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2010
        Not sure this is new stuff. Check out this older video on reflex PPG.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYpvR-cjeGA&feature=PlayList&p=7CBA9F1F820B3012&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=29

        --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, abarrazaf@... wrote:

        > The technolgy is in the risers link, they have a ring in the split point of one group of lines letting the riser adjust itself the lenght depending on the angle of attack.
        > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Telecom.

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2010
          I was about to post the same thing up. Full reflex wings can do that. Although i'm not sure that they can launch so easily nor can they hit 70km/h. Cool wing.
          --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "freeacpower" <freeacpower@...> wrote:

          > Not sure this is new stuff. Check out this older video on reflex PPG.
          >

          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYpvR-cjeGA&feature=PlayList&p=7CBA9F1F820B3012&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=29
          >
          > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, abarrazaf@ wrote:
          > >
          > > The technolgy is in the risers link, they have a ring in the split point of one group of lines letting the riser adjust itself the lenght depending on the angle of attack.
          > > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Telecom.

        • freeacpower
          Message 4 of 9 , May 1, 2010
            43 mph is smokin. Wonder what kind of thrust that will require.