Re: [ppgbiglist] A Bad time to be in the Air !

  • Mike Bennett
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
      That would have been like pin the tail on the ppg.

      --
      Regards,

      Mike Bennett
      mbppg.com

    • lance
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
        What about this one?

        http://www.youtube.com/user/neders0003#p/a/u/0/855sBMqOXV4

        --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "freeacpower" <freeacpower@...> wrote:

        > It looks like they knew they were coming from the position of the camera and the fact it was just sitting there with no movement.
        >
        > Was this was in Kuwait?
        >
        > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "PPG for Morons" <paul_anthem@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Imagine if you were in the air when THIS happended;
        > >
        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ7le2epIT8
        > > (24 seconds)
        > >
        > > Paul A.

      • Para
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
          This is one of our dealers and it was at an airshow that included PPG!
          It seems many of you did not notice that the lead aircraft in the fly by was a LowBoy II Quad sporting a new ParaToys Nucleon!!! Hee, hee! LOL
          Mike R

          --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "PPG for Morons" <paul_anthem@...> wrote:

          > Imagine if you were in the air when THIS happended;
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ7le2epIT8
          > (24 seconds)
          >
          > Paul A.

        • freeacpower
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
            Mike,

            It looks like he was not even using the speed bar.....

            --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "Para" <mike@...> wrote:

            > This is one of our dealers and it was at an airshow that included PPG!
            > It seems many of you did not notice that the lead aircraft in the fly by was a LowBoy II Quad sporting a new ParaToys Nucleon!!! Hee, hee! LOL
            > Mike R
            >
            > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "PPG for Morons" <paul_anthem@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Imagine if you were in the air when THIS happended;
            > >
            > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ7le2epIT8
            > > (24 seconds)
            > >
            > > Paul A.

          • John Fetz
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
              When Will Gadd wrote the "Paraglide America" (no longer on net)
              He mentioned over TX or Ok a military jet flew by him and came back to wave it's wings to him..
              John Fetz
              3298 Crestwind Dr
              Lake Havasu City, Az.
              86404

              928 680 4994
              PayPal.
              botmom@...

            • Para
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
                Why, I never noticed that! You are correct!!!

                Don't forget the ParaToys Ranch Fly In April 16th - 18th!!
                Besides the usual Boat Tows, D-Bags, Free Flight and Sky Diving oh, and Paramotoring! We are going to D Bag from a Jet Ranger! Pure Mayhem!. Of course, Safety is paramount. That was not me suspended by my leg in the D Bag last year! Honest!

                Mike

                Disclaimer: This Mayhem is demonstrated by professional pilots. Don't attempt this type of flying at home!! LOL