Beach Blast Shootout- Bring it !!!!!!

  • Mike MacPherson
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1, 2009
      Looks like there is a storm abrewin at the Beach Blast this year. Dell (the truth) Schanze, against
      Rob(Two stroke fumes in your face)McGee.
      Reflex vs PG wing.
      There will certainly need to be someone to keep this fair and square and an apples to apples comparison. Keep this one alive, it should be fun.

      Dell says, "Let's compare, I'll even be happy to race your Plazma against the Obsession no
      problem at all. You extra small vs my extra large. I don't care. Let's see"

      Rob Says
      " I will see you there. Bring your so called awesome obersesion 28m with your flattop motor i will be on my wing 28m and my motor we go fli for 10miles one way and back. i bet your ass i will be first to come back.put what you like on it .. i take cash only put your moneies were you big mouth is.. stop compare gliders from free flight ..only ppg wings. your PG eros 3 this is not a ppg glider...
      rob."
    • Timothy Paul Green
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 2, 2009
        Seems to me that the answer could be found by the same pilot flying both wings with a GPS.