Re: La Mouette motor question

  • sergey_matev
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31 7:30 PM
      Thanks,

      Would appereciate if you can send or post a picture of
      the risers/j-bar hook up.

      Your real e-mail does not show anywhere...

      Sergey.

      --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "Michelle Daniele" <information@...>
      wrote:

      > Sergey,
      > I still fly an FX2 Paramotor brand PPG. If I can answer any
      questions for
      > you, please email me privately information@...
      >
      > Michelle Daniele

    • Paul Collins
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2008
        Sergey,
        I have an old La Mouette with a solo engine. If you send me your
        email address (use the send mail option) I'll mail you a photo.
        Paul

        --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "sergey_matev" <sergey_matev@...>
        wrote:

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Would appereciate if you can send or post a picture of
        > the risers/j-bar hook up.
        >
        > Your real e-mail does not show anywhere...
        >
        > Sergey.
        >
        > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "Michelle Daniele"
        <information@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Sergey,
        > > I still fly an FX2 Paramotor brand PPG. If I can answer any
        > questions for
        > > you, please email me privately information@
        > >
        > > Michelle Daniele

      • hbmuff
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 5, 2008
          Alex Varvs' Inventions page @... shows a hookup I used on
          my LaMoette for years. And your instructor can help too.: )

          --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Collins"