WORLD RECORD - WORLD PARAMOTORS MEETING 27+28+29 JUNE 2008

  • assograndair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      A WORLD RECORD

      During our 5th Paramotor Fly-in, we will be counting on all pilots
      worldwide to come and join us at the Basse-Ham flying site to beat a
      record, and not any record, the World record ! . . . . and for the
      third consecutive time.
      Whether you are a beginner or advanced pilot, the event will be
      coordinated securely, as we have established specific rules for this
      event with the collaboration of paramotoring professionals.
      We count on your participation to accompany the hundreds of pilots
      whose name will be on the list for this world record of most
      paramotors in flight, at the same time and same place. Each pilot
      will receive official proof of their participation.
      What a souvenir … I was there.
      Let's make this challenge ours !

      For info: Official Guinness World Record established June 24
      2006
      Certification number : 180831
      Country of claim : FRANCE
      Registered date : 01.12.2006
      For the GRAND AIR Basse Ham association
      Number of official registered pilots : 210 pilots
      Title of record : The most paramotors in flight at the same
      time
      Come fly with us ! ! !

      Best regards. GRAND AIR
      www.mondial-paramoteur-2008.org