Re: [ppgbiglist] One mans journey from no time throug first flight.

  • Joe Wessels
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2008
      That was one well done video and watching it was a great way to start the day.
      Thanks,
      Joe W.

    • Dane Lance
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2008
        Ah, thanks Mario, works fine (now I just gotta wait forever while my slow
        ISDN downloads it, heh).

        _____

        google.com/videoplay?docid=-2204441397207712708&hl=en

        From: ppgbiglist@yahoogro <mailto:ppgbiglist%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 2, 2008
          At the end of the video, what is that thing you guys are swinging
          around on--some new NASA g-force ride?
        • davefromhowell
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 2, 2008
            That would be called the Para-go-round...AKA barf-o-matic. Lots of fun,
            I got lots of great footage of it I will be posting in a few days.

            Dave Moore

            --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "rexosaurus" <rexosaurus@...> wrote:

            > At the end of the video, what is that thing you guys are swinging
            > around on--some new NASA g-force ride?

          • Skyman Scott
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 2, 2008
              The never-ending spiral. Add riser twist is even more fun.

              That would be called the Para-go-round...AKA barf-o-matic. Lots of fun,
              I got lots of great footage of it I will be posting in a few days.

              Dave Moore

              --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "rexosaurus" <rexosaurus@...> wrote:

              > At the end of the video, what is that thing you guys are swinging
              > around on--some new NASA g-force ride?

              PPG Questions? See the PPG Frequently Asked Questions at
              http://tinyurl.com/zd8s8
              Yahoo! Groups Links