Mexprop question to Ron and Robin

  • WPayne7338@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Ron and Robin,
      I'm very glad to hear about the upgrade in quality news on the inexpensive
      props. I just ordered one for my Simonini 130 and was curious as to what method
      you guys used to pay for the props. The web site shows two choices, print out
      and fax back their Mastercard/Visa form or use PayPal.

      They also show shipping as UPS. How long did it take to get the props?

      Thanks,
      Bill Payne

      In a message dated 1/1/2004 12:50:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:23:54 -0000
      From: "Ron Hogan" <steelpix@...>
      Subject: Mexican Aztec props

      Guys,
      I wanted to give you an update on the Mexican props that Jorge
      makes. As you know Robin Rumbolt and I had ordered some props.
      You've read what we posted in the past.

      I have received the latest prop from Jorge for my Top 80 which is a
      46x23. Jorge has a new machine to cut props and he's doing it
      himself vs. employees.

      The finish is improved, the balance was perfect. I put it on my
      motor and it went to 9750 rpms. It is an improvment over what we
      received before.

      If you go to photos and look in the folder for "Mexican Props" you
      will see the two photos I put there. They are listed as "New1"
      and "New2". The camera doesn't due it justice as the flash seems to
      bring out the grain more then with the naked eye.

      Regards,
      Ron Hogan

    • Ron Hogan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        Hi Bill,
        At the time when we ordered he only accepted checks and they were
        sent to his brother in California.

        As far as delivery, at that time he had employee problems and it took
        about two months, but now he says he can cut the prop in a week and
        then UPS takes 3 days.

        Regards,
        Ron Hogan