Re: The FLIGHTJUNKIES Reunion Its ON!!!! We Have The Location!

  • CAPT. KURT FISTER
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
      You said below: ITS 7 miles from CLEVELAND....You dont even have
      the right city "LUKE" The fly-in is in COLUMBUS OHIO>
      Dont Worry ...i will give put the REAL sat pix up ina few days.

      Why Dont you call me...Like to ask you a few questions.
      1-330-554-9194 Heres my number> or if the call is long
      distance for you ..please put your number up here and i will call
      you.
      Thanks Capt. Kurt Fister

      www.flightjunkies.com
      Free Training In All 50 States!

      --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "luke_tanger" <luke_tanger@...>
      wrote:

      > Kurt,
      >
      > I checked out your new field for this year. Sorry to say but it
      sucks
      > as much as last years, especially for beginners like me.
      >
      > Here is a picture:

      > It is a super narrow grass strip surrounded by crops!
      >
      > And it's only about 7 miles from Cleveland, hope you checked
      airspace
      > requirements, that's in case you care...lol
      >
      > Good luck with everything.
      >
      > Luke
      >

      > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "CAPT. KURT FISTER"
      > <kingflight@> wrote:
      >
      > > Its a PRIVATE...grass airstrip on wwwwwiiiiiidddeee open land!
      > > NO HAZARDS! SOFT GREEEEEN SMOOOOOOOOOTH LAWN CUT SHORT AND
      SWEET!

      > > DIMENSIONS ARE ABOUT 400 FT WIDE BY OVER 2800 FEET LONG.....IF
      YOU
      > > CANT GET OFF THE GROUND IN THAT DISTANCE...GET A FRESH BREEZE!
      > >
      > > CAPT

    • luke_tanger
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi Kurt,

        Sorry no cell phones allowed where I work plus I would never post my
        phone number here in public, sorry.
        I already got my training but if you got questions you're welcome to
        post them here, I don't mind.

        <kingflight@...> wrote:

        > Why Dont you call me...Like to ask you a few questions.
        > 1-330-554-9194 Heres my number> or if the call is long
        > distance for you ..please put your number up here and i will call
        > you.
        > Thanks Capt. Kurt Fister
        >
        > www.flightjunkies.com
        > Free Training In All 50 States!
        >

        > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "luke_tanger" <luke_tanger@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Kurt,
        > >
        > > I checked out your new field for this year. Sorry to say but it
        > sucks
        > > as much as last years, especially for beginners like me.
        > >
        > > Here is a picture:

        > > It is a super narrow grass strip surrounded by crops!
        > >
        > > And it's only about 7 miles from Cleveland, hope you checked
        > airspace
        > > requirements, that's in case you care...lol
        > >
        > > Good luck with everything.
        > >
        > > Luke
        > >

        > > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "CAPT. KURT FISTER"
        > > <kingflight@> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Its a PRIVATE...grass airstrip on wwwwwiiiiiidddeee open land!
        > > > NO HAZARDS! SOFT GREEEEEN SMOOOOOOOOOTH LAWN CUT SHORT AND
        > SWEET!
        > > >
        > > > DIMENSIONS ARE ABOUT 400 FT WIDE BY OVER 2800 FEET LONG.....IF
        > YOU
        > > > CANT GET OFF THE GROUND IN THAT DISTANCE...GET A FRESH BREEZE!
        > > >
        > > > CAPT

      • Terry Lutke
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
          Dang-it Luke, I've already red-penciled in the event..now I need to
          change my plans.

          TerryL

          wrote:

          > Kurt,
          >
          > I checked out your new field for this year. Sorry to say but it
          sucks
          > as much as last years, especially for beginners like me.
          >
          > Here is a picture:

          > It is a super narrow grass strip surrounded by crops!
          >
          > And it's only about 7 miles from Cleveland, hope you checked
          airspace
          > requirements, that's in case you care...lol
          >
          > Good luck with everything.
          >
          > Luke
          >

          > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "CAPT. KURT FISTER"
          > <kingflight@> wrote:
          >
          > > Its a PRIVATE...grass airstrip on wwwwwiiiiiidddeee open land!
          > > NO HAZARDS! SOFT GREEEEEN SMOOOOOOOOOTH LAWN CUT SHORT AND
          SWEET!

          > > DIMENSIONS ARE ABOUT 400 FT WIDE BY OVER 2800 FEET LONG.....IF
          YOU
          > > CANT GET OFF THE GROUND IN THAT DISTANCE...GET A FRESH BREEZE!
          > >
          > > CAPT

        • gjcarter34
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
            Come on, we had three options at last years fly-in. I flew every day
            from I guess the toughest field which was not an issue for me. It was
            probably not the best site until you have some time invested. A
            newbie could of flown from the airport at the top of the hill (a huge
            area) or from the bean field up top which allowed you to takeoff in
            all directions. The sites up top I would consider safe for all if you
            took a little time and plan your launch. As a newbie you need to run
            with effort, watch CC takeoff sometime, now that Girl can Run.

            Gary

            ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "luke_tanger" <luke_tanger@...> wrote:

            > Hi Kurt,
            >
            > Sorry no cell phones allowed where I work plus I would never post
            my
            > phone number here in public, sorry.
            > I already got my training but if you got questions you're welcome
            > post them here, I don't mind.
            >
            > Luke
            >

            > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "CAPT. KURT FISTER"
            > <kingflight@> wrote:
            > >

            > > Why Dont you call me...Like to ask you a few questions.
            > > 1-330-554-9194 Heres my number> or if the call is long
            > > distance for you ..please put your number up here and i will call
            > > you.
            > > Thanks Capt. Kurt Fister
            > >
            > > www.flightjunkies.com
            > > Free Training In All 50 States!
            > >

            > > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "luke_tanger" <luke_tanger@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Kurt,
            > > >
            > > > I checked out your new field for this year. Sorry to say but it
            > > sucks
            > > > as much as last years, especially for beginners like me.
            > > >
            > > > Here is a picture:

            > > > It is a super narrow grass strip surrounded by crops!
            > > >
            > > > And it's only about 7 miles from Cleveland, hope you checked
            > > airspace
            > > > requirements, that's in case you care...lol
            > > >
            > > > Good luck with everything.
            > > >
            > > > Luke
            > > >

            > > > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "CAPT. KURT FISTER"

            > > SWEET!

            LONG.....IF
            > > YOU

          • ccparamoteur
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 2, 2007
              Hey Gary,
              Running in ABQ makes it all worth while though . . . thanks for the
              compliment (I think) :-)

              See you in ABQ in June !

              Hugs
              CC

              --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "gjcarter34" <gary@...> wrote:

              > Come on, we had three options at last years fly-in. I flew every
              day
              > from I guess the toughest field which was not an issue for me. It
              was
              > probably not the best site until you have some time invested. A
              > newbie could of flown from the airport at the top of the hill (a
              huge
              > area) or from the bean field up top which allowed you to takeoff in
              > all directions. The sites up top I would consider safe for all if
              you
              > took a little time and plan your launch. As a newbie you need to
              run
              > with effort, watch CC takeoff sometime, now that Girl can Run.
              >
              > Gary
              >

              > ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "luke_tanger" <luke_tanger@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Kurt,
              > >
              > > Sorry no cell phones allowed where I work plus I would never post
              > my
              > > phone number here in public, sorry.
              > > I already got my training but if you got questions you're welcome
              > > post them here, I don't mind.
              > >
              > > Luke
              > >

              > > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "CAPT. KURT FISTER"
              > > <kingflight@> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > Why Dont you call me...Like to ask you a few questions.
              > > > 1-330-554-9194 Heres my number> or if the call is
              long
              > > > distance for you ..please put your number up here and i will
              call
              > > > you.
              > > > Thanks Capt. Kurt Fister
              > > >
              > > > www.flightjunkies.com
              > > > Free Training In All 50 States!
              > > >

              > > > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "luke_tanger" <luke_tanger@>

              > > > sucks

              b=1

              > > > airspace

              AND
              > > > SWEET!

              > LONG.....IF
              > > > YOU
              BREEZE!

            • Skyman Scott
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 2, 2007
                CC,

                It's a compliment if you're running toward him and not away!

                Scott A.

                Running in ABQ makes it all worth while though . . . thanks for the
                compliment (I think) :-)

                See you in ABQ in June !

                Hugs
                CC

                --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "gjcarter34" <gary@...> wrote:

                > Come on, we had three options at last years fly-in. I flew every
                day
                > from I guess the toughest field which was not an issue for me. It
                was
                > probably not the best site until you have some time invested. A
                > newbie could of flown from the airport at the top of the hill (a
                huge
                > area) or from the bean field up top which allowed you to takeoff in
                > all directions. The sites up top I would consider safe for all if
                you
                > took a little time and plan your launch. As a newbie you need to
                run
                > with effort, watch CC takeoff sometime, now that Girl can Run.
                >
                > Gary
                >

                > ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "luke_tanger" <luke_tanger@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi Kurt,
                > >
                > > Sorry no cell phones allowed where I work plus I would never post
                > my
                > > phone number here in public, sorry.
                > > I already got my training but if you got questions you're welcome
                > > post them here, I don't mind.
                > >
                > > Luke
                > >

                > > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "CAPT. KURT FISTER"
                > > <kingflight@> wrote:
                > > >

                > > > Why Dont you call me...Like to ask you a few questions.
                > > > 1-330-554-9194 Heres my number> or if the call is
                long
                > > > distance for you ..please put your number up here and i will
                call
                > > > you.
                > > > Thanks Capt. Kurt Fister
                > > >
                > > > www.flightjunkies.com
                > > > Free Training In All 50 States!
                > > >

                > > > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "luke_tanger" <luke_tanger@>

                > > > sucks

                b=1

                > > > airspace

                AND
                > > > SWEET!

                > LONG.....IF
                > > > YOU
                BREEZE!

              • gjcarter34
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 2, 2007
                  CC,

                  It's a compliment no matter which way you're running. Hey Scott,
                  You must of thought you were logged into the new ppgsarcasm group. :)

                  Gary