Re: Arial photograhy

  • kolpakolpa
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi Dave.
      I reccommend Sony H5.
      Fully operative with right hand only, big screen, 7,2 Mpix, 12x opt
      zoom, picture stabilizer, video possibility, big memory, almost pocket
      size, small enough to put away for launching/landing.

      Pako

      Life is adventure!

      --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "flppg" <dbrien@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > Checking to see if anyone has a recomendation for a camera that is
      > great for taking arial photos.
      >
      > I have been looking at the SLR digital as well as The SLR film type
      > cameras. I have a point and shoot digital Nikon and it works well but
      > it does not have the same clarity as some arial photos that I have
      seen.

      > Any input would be appreciated.
      > Thanks,
      > Dave

    • Gerry
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
        Some believe that the Arial race can only be photographed with a
        German-made camera. >:-/

        --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "kolpakolpa" <paap@...> wrote:

        > Hi Dave.
        > I reccommend Sony H5.
        > Fully operative with right hand only, big screen, 7,2 Mpix, 12x
        opt
        > zoom, picture stabilizer, video possibility, big memory, almost
        pocket
        > size, small enough to put away for launching/landing.
        >
        > Pako
        >
        > Life is adventure!
        >

        > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "flppg" <dbrien@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello everyone,
        > >
        > > Checking to see if anyone has a recomendation for a camera that
        is
        > > great for taking arial photos.
        > >
        > > I have been looking at the SLR digital as well as The SLR film
        type
        > > cameras. I have a point and shoot digital Nikon and it works
        well but
        > > it does not have the same clarity as some arial photos that I
        have
        > seen.
        > >
        > > Any input would be appreciated.
        > > Thanks,
        > > Dave

      • Joe Wessels
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
          Dave,

          I've been taking photos with a Cannon Powershot A620 the past year. Very happy with it.

          Give me an email address and I'll provide you with access to my Shutterfly collection of aerial shots.

          Joe W.
          Delaware