Re: PPG Buyer's Guide by TheFlyingEye.com - PPG Tests results

  • vidproquo
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1 4:42 AM
      --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Nowland" <mjnowland@...> wrote:

      > --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "vidproquo" <flyppg@> wrote:
      > > And least whiny too!
      >
      > *******
      >
      > It seems the proportion of whiners increases with crowding. Enjoy
      > that beautiful, open place and those relaxed, reasonable people while
      > they are.
      >
      > I liked the Pitcairn article in UltraFlight. Too bad about the camera
      > problem. Where will the next adventure be?
      >
      > Mike Nowland

      Thanks Mike. Nice of you to say. Haven't seen the latest issue yet.
      I'll have to take a look at how it came out. If things worked out
      the way I last understood it would go, there should be a follow-up
      article in a later issue - unless the whole thing ran as one this
      time. Won't know till I read it for myself.

      As for the wide-open spaces, I'm actually relocating to ABQ to be
      closer to the field - THAT'S how great a spot to fly it is.

      Don't know what a next adventure might be. Most every day can be one
      if you let yourself have fun with it.
      Other than that, I still have months of editing and post production to
      do on this documentary before I can think about what might be next.

      Have fun,