Re: Do not read this post if you are thin skinned I'm serious!

  • flightjunkie_ron
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "andrewekstrom" <andrewekstrom@...>
      wrote:

      > Flight Junkies RULE
      > all others are doodoo heads!

      Hey Andy,

      I am a Flight Junkie and a Paragator. Does that make me a ruling
      doodoo head?

      Ron
    • andrewekstrom
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hmmmm, lets see Flight Junkie + Paragator = ahh...ummm...who
        cares! lol...I just wish I lived in Florida!

        I hate the weather up here, I waited all winter with my new eq
        sitting in my shop, and now that I do have a little training under
        my belt, the weather goes to crap and I'm sittin agian!

        "Resistance is USELESS! I will now be reading you some of my poetry."

        Fly Safe
        Andy

        --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "flightjunkie_ron" <ron@...>