Re: Solo cylinder help needed

  • libertytattoos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Carl,
      While I am no expert, You should contact Chris Bowles at Southern
      skies.

      But i would imagine if you put this cylinder on your original motor
      you may want to check the piston for proper size and stroke and use
      it as well. The older style piston may not work with this newer style
      head.
      Good luck
      mikey
      -- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "Carl McCall" <cdjmadhouse@n...>
      wrote:

      > Oh Wise Ones,
      > I recintly got a great deal($350.00) on a box of parts to go along
      > with my collection, because with my Adventure I always need parts..
      So
      > in my box I got a complete low hour solo 210, a jug, a couple lower
      > ends, 2 crank shafts, couple heads, pullies, and a ton more misc.
      > parts. Now this Solo is diferent, its mounted on a weird bracket.
      The