Re: [ppgbiglist] Re: Need For Speed

  • David Sheriff
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 1, 2005
      Thanks everyone for helping me understand. Now when my wife points out to me that I am gaining weight and getting fatter, I can just reply that I am actually working on flying faster. Love this sport.

      Dave Sheriff
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 7, 2005
        Sounds like his flying days are done!!! Hopefully he will be a guest of the state for a few years!