Re: [ppgbiglist] Re: Copying Props

  • JIM DOYLE
    Message 1 of 75 , Sep 1, 2005
      I think Coronas will explode at 2500 rpm. Jim

      dominicvitantonio <Dominic@...> wrote:--- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, "Milos Krivka" <walkerjetusa@h...>
      wrote:

      > Made in Mexico. Nuf Said.

      > I won't drink the water over there so why would I want a prop that
      my
      > safety depends on from there?

      Yea . . . . . I guess you're right . . . . .

      But then why can't I stop drinking Corona???

      Dominic.

      Aviation school Aviation training Paragliding Powered paragliding Paragliding equipment Ppg

      ---------------------------------

    • Francesco De Santis
      Message 75 of 75 , Sep 6, 2005
        well whatever Jorge,

        Maybe some of us have a different perspective. We would think of the
        1600 + PPG props you claim to have made 600 have holes that don't
        line up so people aren't flying them, 600 are comletely out of
        balance and those aren't flying much, 200 have been rebalanced and
        holes lined up but produced little thrust, so that leaves perhaps
        200 functional ones of which 2 have exploded which means about 1%,
        that's too much risk for most.

        Why don't you send out a safety notice? Like RIGHT NOW would be a
        good idea.

        Check

        --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, Jorge Téllez / Aztec