Re: [ppgbiglist] Re: Solo 210 Engine Mystery

  • Bill Kerr
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
      Thanks ALL.
      Problem was the needle circlip had been installed Above the plastic holder
      instead of below it. Aircraft mechanics? Just can't get reliable ones
      nowadays. I am not sure how to go about claiming for compensation?
      (Hides face in embarrassment)
      Bill Kerr

      --
      <'{{{>< Bill Kerr
      S c o t l a n d

    • Bill Kerr
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
        PS
        The a/c engineer wasn't smart enough to spot it himself. A friendly American
        from CA by the name of Mike Nowland gets all the credit!
        Thanks Mike!
        Bill

        --
        <'{{{>< Bill Kerr
        S c o t l a n d

      • ratherbebocce
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
          --- In ppgbiglist@yahoogroups.com, Bill Kerr <billgkerr@g...> wrote:
          > PS
          > The a/c engineer wasn't smart enough to spot it himself.
          >
          >>Bill,
          > Why in the world would you consult an Air Conditioning
          > engineer about a piston engine problem ??? ;-)
        • Bill Kerr
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
            So _that_ was the problem!
            Bill

            --
            <'{{{>< Bill Kerr
            S c o t l a n d

            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
              Are you talking about me Bill?

              AirconJim

            • Bill Kerr
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
                Looks like it Jim, but it really was a coincidence!
                Bill

                --
                <'{{{>< Bill Kerr
                S c o t l a n d