RE: [ppgbiglist] Muslims character

  • MM
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Can we remove this un-American Muslim crap from the news group. take that
      BS to another list.

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        Banned, Deleted, Removed. What more can I do?
        But thanks to you it is now repeated on the list for the second time...!
        Bill (Moderator)

        On 6/1/05, MM <mobilemb@...> wrote:

        > Can we remove this un-American Muslim crap from the news group. take that
        > BS to another list.
        >

        > _____

      • MM
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
          Not just medium rare but well done bill

          _____

          On 6/1/05, MM <mobilemb@...> wrote:

          > Can we remove this un-American Muslim crap from the news group. take that
          > BS to another list.
          >

          > _____

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links