No activity in last 7 days
Here you can find support for the Software Defined Radio application PowerSDR-IQ
Please specify your licensed callsign for membership applying and message posting.
PowerSDR-IQ is a freeware Software Defined Radio application for homebrew SDR transceiver designs.
Based on FlexRadio™ PowerSDR™ SVN, is including modifications to support homebrew SDR designs, kits, projects and various interfaces (LPT,USB, Microchip etc) to control them.
Here we can exchange ideas and help each other on the challenge of hardware and software integration of Amateur Radio and SDR.
For information have a look at the links section where a collection of valuable setup guides, hints, tips and operation assistance, exists.
Oct 15, 2008 : Downloads and SVN
- Aug 3, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.