Re: How do I use my PM-SDR Receiver with PowerSDR-IQ?

  • handojin_uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hi Christos

      Thank you for this information. I installed your recommended version, then copied the PM-SDR DLLs over.

      I can now select and start the PM-SDR tuning window from within PowerSDR-IQ, but when I select any bands using the PM-SDR window, I get an Extio_pmsdr "Access Violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000" error.

      This then totally locks up PowerSDR-IQ and the PMSDR window.

      WinRad doesn't have any problems using the same DLLs.

      Is this a question I should send to Martin, or can anyone here help please?

      Many Thanks

      Josh
    • handojin_uk
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2010
        Ahh

        Turns out I was using the incorrect DLLs, there are different versions for WinRad and PowerSDR-IQ.

        :)