Tuning help needed

  • nels_58701
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      I have built Tony's 6.3RXTX,and the Ver. 9.0 receiver. Works great
      in Rocky but having trouble tuning in a signal. I can right click and get the yellow crosshairs which I can click on a signal but won't tune in. I can scroll but the signal stays in the same place only the frequency across the top changes. Am using the latest version by SV1EIA.
      I had the same trouble with other versions.
      Thanks for any help.
      Happy New Year
      73
      Nels W0TUP
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
        HNY Neils,

        Try the 1.12.20, its the most robust, but still on XP.

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "nels_58701" <anelson@...> wrote:

        > I have built Tony's 6.3RXTX,and the Ver. 9.0 receiver. Works great
        > in Rocky but having trouble tuning in a signal. I can right click and get the yellow crosshairs which I can click on a signal but won't tune in. I can scroll but the signal stays in the same place only the frequency across the top changes. Am using the latest version by SV1EIA.
        > I had the same trouble with other versions.
        > Thanks for any help.
        > Happy New Year
        > 73
        > Nels W0TUP

      • w2hww
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
          Try going into the Setup mode, to the USB tab, in the AVR box and make sure that USBtoI2CAdapter is checked. My setup was not checked and showed the same symptoms.

          Tony
          W2HWW