Re: [powersdr-iq] Happy New Year

  • Dan Habecker
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2009
      Happy New Year to you as well.

      I just happen have v1.19.3 running now listening to some 40m CW.  Thanks for all excellent work and I'm looking forward to more in the New Year.

      73,
      Dan W9EQ

      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 6:42 PM, sv1eia <sv1eia@...> wrote:

      Warmest wishes for a

      2010

      with Good Health
      and Happiness

      to All

      Christos SV1EIA

    • F5ICN
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2010
        Happy new year 2010 to you and your family,
        and many good qso.

        73's F5ICN
        Alexandre
      • w7rjc
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2010
          Hi Christos,
          May I also wish you a happy new year and the best for you.
          Ray W7RJC

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2010
            Warmest wishes for a
            Happy and Prosperous New Year.

            May the 2011 be a year with good health, love and happiness for All.

            Very Best 73,
            Christos SV1EIA
          • jd F5TZA
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
              Cristos thank you, happy 2011 to all annéees,
              good achievements and thank you to everyone to give
              excellent ideas
              best 73
              jean-denis F5TZA

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
                Hallo sv1eia

                Vielen Dank für die herzlichen Grüsse.Auch ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes und erfolgreiches Jahr 2011.
                Mögen all Deine Wünsche in Erfüllung gehen.

                Viele Grüsse aus Leipzig
                Frank-Michael Teuber

                May the 2011 be a year with good health, love and happiness for All.

                Very Best 73,

                Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

                To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

                To change settings via email:
                powersdr-iq-digest@yahoogroups.com
                powersdr-iq-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 2, 2011
                  Thank You for the Greetings Christos,

                  I hope you and yours have all that life can bring them in this new year.

                  I look forward too to the advances to SDR radio that promise to occur this year including those for whom you are much responsible.

                  Regards Eric On Kangaroo Island.