Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: Low RF Output

  • Kirk Maskalenko
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2009
      Thanks guys for the recommendations. Unfortunately,  I will need to update my computer before getting a Delta 44 or FA-66.  My "best" computer is a circa 2003 Pentium 4 with half height PCI slots.  I've been trying to work on the cheap but guess I will need to break down and get myself  something a little more modern in the shack that's upgradeable.

      73,

      Kirk