Drivers for Audigy 2ZS (PCI)

  • miksilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2009
      Hi Group,

      I know this subject has been treated more than once, my apologies for bringing it back one more time. I relied in the search engine to find past postings and have no luck, it is not working, I just get a first page of results and can't go any further.

      Anyway, I have a SB Audigy 2ZS PCI card and would like to install it in my "radio exclusive PC" (probably some of you know the feeling of sharing the family PC with the YL), but lost the drivers. I downloaded the last one from the Creative website, but remember having read about people who had problems with them and posted their experience and success.

      I will really appreciate anyone who may point me into the right direction.

      Thanks from a regular reader that never posted before.

      Marcelo