Re: NEW NOVEL KTH-SDR I&Q RECEIVER INFO AVAILABLE

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      Congratulations Joris,

      Although the LT5517 is specified from the company for frequencies above HF, it looks that it can go down to 80m. This reminds us of the Si570 case, whereas it has a low frequency of 10MHz according to the specs but it can operate down to 3.5MHz.
      It seems that we need to further investigate some parts that are targeted from companies to higher frequencies, if they can perform also in the HF region but nobody is mentioning it in a datasheet since marketing-wise is not interesting.
      There are many devices from LT in that regard that need thorough testing.